Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
10-26-2007, 08:01 AM #1Issue with activating virginized 1.1.1 on AT&T
I am hoping someone might shed some light my situation:
- I virginized my Anysim 1.0.2 bricked iPhone.
- I upgraded to 1.1.1. Did not get the "Invalid SIM". IMEI was correct. Phone told me to connect to itunes to activate.
- I do have a valid, activated AT&T Sim that I wanted to reactivate.
- Once the upgrade completed and restarted, I got a message that the iTunes store may be busy and to check my Internet Connection
- I tried the phone in multiple computers. Same message.
- I put in another valid SIM and it tried to restore/activate, i.e. I did not get the message that iTunes store was busy.
- As soon as I put in the other SIM back I get the message again.
I don't want to unlock at this time, just to get back to the factory state and do a clean upgrade to 1.1.1.
It seems the problem is related to the SIM, so is the SIM blacklisted or something?
Thanks for any help.