Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [EXPLORE] IPSF Server Source Released

Thanks

Post [EXPLORE] IPSF Server Source Released
    This is the server that has been running the past three days. Thanks to gray, IPSF, and iphone-elite. 2250 people used this server to generate new seczones.
    And to clear something up, revirginizing and new anysim is, in my opinion, the best way to unlock your phone. The new anysim patches out the MNC check, so although xlock still shows 1 it doesn't matter, because the MNC check is patched. This patch has the advantage of touching nothing besides the firmware, so there's no way your phone will be bricked on the next update. Relocked, sure. But bricked, no.
    Also, my nor dumper. Select a range and dump it really fast.

Download IPSF Server Source with NOR dump
    Rapidshare
    Sendspace

DON'T ASK FOR YOUR SECZONES!
    Last edited by ReVan; 10-22-2007 at 04:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

amnesia (10-22-2007), DoerrFan (10-22-2007)

thank you again sir.
    Main Phone: 2.0 / AT&T
    Test Phone: sold

Don't forget to thank me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amnesia For This Useful Post:

DoerrFan (10-22-2007)

Thanks

Thanks!
    The info off the server over the past 3 days has been deleted correct?

Thanks for putting this great package together!

Umn.. How do you use it? These apple files? You had to see this coming right or am I just not knowledgableistic?

Well guys, I am here to ask for your help. As you know, Geohotís server is down, but the source (c-code) has been posted above with the files he used mock the IFSP server are above. The problem is, I have no idea how to use/host them. I also do not know what the DNS entry was. I have done some googling to no avail.

If anyone can help.

Quote Originally Posted by blaq View Post
    Thanks for putting this great package together!

Umn.. How do you use it? These apple files? You had to see this coming right or am I just not knowledgableistic?
    these files are the source files for the server that ran over the weekend so ppl could virginize and update their unlocked 1.0.2 phones to 1.1.1 w/o an imei error

if you were going to "use" these you would have already used them

it's the server souce code and the nor dump source code. you need to compile it. if you don't know how to compile it, you probably don't need to.
    Main Phone: 2.0 / AT&T
    Test Phone: sold

Don't forget to thank me

Wow fast replies there. I understand source and even server I don't know what addy simfree looks for and other things that I could pick around looking for in the app but I'm sure sence this is a soucer code someone with a bit more knowledge in this area will put them together into a package so I can click a few things and pretend 133t at the bar this weekend wit du lay-dayz. Right?

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

AND AGAIN Revan uses other people words without quoting them

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12645
    http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_cruiser View Post
    AND AGAIN Revan uses other people words without quoting them

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12645
    http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/
    When has it happened earlier???? and over here who's taken credit! More than you there are thousands of people from hackint0sh and other forums here who are already aware, they aren't stupid u moron!

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    When has it happened earlier???? and over here who's taken credit! More than you there are thousands of people from hackint0sh and other forums here who are already aware, they aren't stupid u moron!
    yeah, name calling is going to help. I can provide links to many of your threads where you don't quote the original author. I don't want to waste my time though. Even after I provided the original links, you still don't want to update your original post, why is that?. Anyways, if the mods don't care then I guess I shouldn't either

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_cruiser View Post
    yeah, name calling is going to help. I can provide links to many of your threads where you don't quote the original author. I don't want to waste my time though. Even after I provided the original links, you still don't want to update your original post, why is that?. Anyways, if the mods don't care then I guess I shouldn't either
    Yea, exactly! "Original links to the author" all my methods have been re-structured from existing ones or written by myself based on my experiences in order to make the guide more simpler for the noobs and more understandable for a lay man. If you can't get that point, then leave it, their's no further argument to it.

I've never taken credit, and everyone over here know that my structured guides provide a much easier method in their iPhone unlocking experience. If you can't digest then please stop reading my threads & posts.