Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: advice on updating pleaseis a discussion within the
Generalforums, a part of the
Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgradingsection;
Hi I have a hardware unlocked iphone running 1.0.2 , is it worth me trying to upgrade to 1.1.1 or is it safer just leaving it as it is?? Any...
10-22-2007, 11:48 AM #1advice on updating please
Hi I have a hardware unlocked iphone running 1.0.2 , is it worth me trying to upgrade to 1.1.1 or is it safer just leaving it as it is??
Any info would be welcome! Many thanks
10-22-2007, 12:23 PM #2
Leave it.I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep
10-22-2007, 12:44 PM #3
I am still running 1.0.2 and am very hesitant to upgrade because of my PPC platform and the problems I ran into originally.
I would say wait it out until the kinks have been worked out by the experts.
10-22-2007, 01:10 PM #4
I was thinking the same thing until they wouldn't let Summerboard 3 work on 1.0.2, I'm afraid this trend is going to continue.
It's a toss up really, you hear horror stories on both sides.
10-22-2007, 08:31 PM #5
wait for a virginizer that doesn't blank out your seczone. or you could just dish out to ipsf.