Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I downgraded, now what?

Default I downgraded, now what?
    Okay so this is the story, I had my iphone unlocked with unlock-fast, i used tmobile for a while, then parents made me switch to AT&T and i also got 3rd party apps. When i went to get my 2 year plan, i told him my story about it being unlocked and everything. He told me it was alright to upgrade and whatever. So he gave me false info and im stuck here trying to fix this thing. Right now, I have my iphone downgraded. I can do stuff besides the phone and internet. What do i do now? some people said since i have a 2 year plan and whatever, they said i can just get a new sim card, im not sure thought, thats why im here asking you guys.
    thanks

AIM:mizdachubz

Thanks

Here is the baseband downgrade method
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...1_to_1.0.2_OSX

Just follow that and run the unlock again, even if you follow the last step, your phone is not completely back to the factory state, still do not update to 1.1.1 just run the unlock again, a solution is being worked on.
    Thanks button means a lot, Good Luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

mizdachubz (10-15-2007)

isn't that for macs? i have a pc sadly ]:

thanks
    this looks extremely complicated, but i'll take my time, i'll update you later [:
    and im trying to find the places to download these stuff that i have no clue where to find
    Last edited by mizdachubz; 10-15-2007 at 07:34 PM.