+ Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 195

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: One-click Jailbreak for 1.1.1 (Windows)

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
uh...when i use the .6 version, its stuck at the iPod flash image part...is it supposed to take a long time? or did i miss something? i mean, i went
...
  1. #41
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    uh...when i use the .6 version, its stuck at the iPod flash image part...is it supposed to take a long time? or did i miss something?

    i mean, i went to the site, it crashed, then ran touchfree and now its just looping through the reading iPod flash image...over and over

  2. #42
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    I just followed your directions.

    I already had .net 3.0 installed. I had to update itunes, then asked if I wanted update and install 1.1.1, I said yes. I then ran your software and followed each step of the instructions. Installer and summerboard icons showed up on the screen and everything seems to be working right; although summerboard is not scrolling.

    Oh yeah, I am on windows Vista 32bit

  3. #43
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Running version 6 now. It has been running through Step 2 "reading ipod flash image for about 30 minutes now Is this normal?

  4. #44
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    Not normal for me, the whole process took 15 minutes

  5. #45
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneaddict View Post
    Running version 6 now. It has been running through Step 2 "reading ipod flash image for about 30 minutes now Is this normal?
    yeah this is exactly what im going through

  6. #46
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    reinstalled summerboard through installer and now the dock is on top. Fawk me

  7. #47
    iPhoneaholic ReVan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BOOTLOADER
    Posts
    458
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 525 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    reinstalled summerboard through installer and now the dock is on top. Fawk me
    Can you uninstall SummerBoard?

  8. #48
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    I uninstalled and it is still messed up.

  9. #49
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hey everyone i tried a jailbreaking method which inturn stopped my phone from reading my at&t sim i read through the instrutions it said i have to symlink my 1.0.2 version b4 getting started so i did then in part of the instruction it said to upgrade to 1.1.1. did that then to downgrade back to 1.0.2 and use the installerapp to get the phone on something bout after downgrading an error comes up on itunes and then ur phone is stuck on the triangle screen so u need installer app to get it to boot to the home screen and walla u get a bricked 1.0.2iphone and a messege saying incorrect sim please use an at&t sim i used ibrickr to try install anysim app with all the files they went to the correct place but nothing showed up on my homescreen no icon no anysim program boy i was pissed bla bla bla so i looked around the web an found a unlock program wich is called *PACAY* wierd name haha n e ways it unlocked my phone and there on the main screen was my installerapp so i now had a unlocked iphone with the installerapp and it could not read at&t sim cards how messed up huh well i used ibrickr again to delete the installerapp files off the home screen to make it look exactly like how it looked when i bought it then the next day was debating in my head on what i should say to the apple store people and i came up with the ultimate bs u have ever heard lol i told them i was trying to upgrade to their 1.1.1 version and that i had got an error durring half way into the installation and my phone rebooted bla bla then i told them the sim just stopped reading and that i had tested my sim on another phone and it worked haha im such a fibber well they ran their lil tests come to find out my sim is jus fine so they took it as a hardware defect and gave me another phone goodluck to all of you ....... the only people ill ever trust is the dev team so until they create a installerapp program installer for 1.1.1. like how they did with 1.0.2 and non of this bs instructions about downgrading or upgradeing and playing around with basebands then i think it shall be worth the wait ........thanks DEV TEAM you ROCK!!!!

  10. #50
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    Congrats! Please share you step wise method in jailbreaking using the One-Click method.

    You can upgrade but DO NOT install Customize (any versions).
    Why not, I installed the newest version of Customize and it seems to be working.



    Sorta fixed the Summerboard issue by manually installing the alpha version. If fixed the dock on the top of the screen but summerboard itself will not run, it keeps on crashing back to the homescreen.

  11. #51
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Davis, California
    Posts
    674
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 83 Times in 74 Posts

    Installing BSD Subsystem over BSD World (as per the instructions for switching from SSHify to OpenSSH) is harmless, correct? Should just merge some files... Replace some at worst, but shouldn't harm anything right?

    Oh, and ReVan, may want to add the instructions here to the original post:
    Launching Safari on an unactivated iPhone

  12. #52
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lookatthemonkeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    WOW. All I can say is thank you. I followed the directions, and had my freshly restored iphone 1.1.1 jailbroke and SSHed in less than 30 minutes. I followed the original tutorial exactly and it worked great. I had to update my .NET to 3.0 which it did during the install. Thanks again!

  13. #53
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    mine just keeps looping through the reading ipod flash image.....

    hmmmmm.....

    anyone figure that one out yet???

  14. #54
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mofolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    561
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    I have the .NET Framework 3.0 too..

    Do you need a screenshot? This is getting old fast..

    I might just wait for iBrickr.
    iBrickr!
    Ha, that **** aint coming out until nate gets another iphone to test on, his one is fried

    www.cre.ations.net/blog
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

  15. #55
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    mine just keeps looping through the reading ipod flash image.....

    hmmmmm.....

    anyone figure that one out yet???
    im having the same problem. it did that for about a half hour before i finally stopped it and tried again. its still just looping for me. what am i doing wrong?

  16. #56
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    In the same boat as you 2 Texas and Buttsecks...Tried it this AM and ran in step 2 for 40 minutes before I fianlly disconnected. Had a heck of a time getting it to restore after I disconnected, kept getting errors, but finally got it back to 1.1.1. Now I'm afraid of trying it again till I can find out what I'm doing wrong

  17. #57
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    In the same boat as you 2 Texas and Buttsecks...Tried it this AM and ran in step 2 for 40 minutes before I fianlly disconnected. Had a heck of a time getting it to restore after I disconnected, kept getting errors, but finally got it back to 1.1.1. Now I'm afraid of trying it again till I can find out what I'm doing wrong
    im not getting any errors or anything it just continues to loop. i still have step 2 running now but think im just going to disconnect and wait for a response on this.

  18. #58
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    I didn't get errors running the program, just the looping. The only time I got errors is after disconnecting from touchfree, going back into itunes and trying to restore the iphone back to 1.1.1.

  19. #59
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 10 Times in 3 Posts

    so is there any way for us to remove summerboard before or after we use this all in one? I think the pogo hack is fine for me and i dont want to deal with the bugs of summerboard ive been hearing about

  20. #60
    Retired Moderator stlcaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,087
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 128 Times in 90 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Thailocalguy808 View Post
    hey everyone i tried a jailbreaking method which inturn stopped my phone from reading my at&t sim i read through the instrutions it said i have to symlink my 1.0.2 version b4 getting started so i did then in part of the instruction it said to upgrade to 1.1.1. did that then to downgrade back to 1.0.2 and use the installerapp to get the phone on something bout after downgrading an error comes up on itunes and then ur phone is stuck on the triangle screen so u need installer app to get it to boot to the home screen and walla u get a bricked 1.0.2iphone and a messege saying incorrect sim please use an at&t sim i used ibrickr to try install anysim app with all the files they went to the correct place but nothing showed up on my homescreen no icon no anysim program boy i was pissed bla bla bla so i looked around the web an found a unlock program wich is called *PACAY* wierd name haha n e ways it unlocked my phone and there on the main screen was my installerapp so i now had a unlocked iphone with the installerapp and it could not read at&t sim cards how messed up huh well i used ibrickr again to delete the installerapp files off the home screen to make it look exactly like how it looked when i bought it then the next day was debating in my head on what i should say to the apple store people and i came up with the ultimate bs u have ever heard lol i told them i was trying to upgrade to their 1.1.1 version and that i had got an error durring half way into the installation and my phone rebooted bla bla then i told them the sim just stopped reading and that i had tested my sim on another phone and it worked haha im such a fibber well they ran their lil tests come to find out my sim is jus fine so they took it as a hardware defect and gave me another phone goodluck to all of you ....... the only people ill ever trust is the dev team so until they create a installerapp program installer for 1.1.1. like how they did with 1.0.2 and non of this bs instructions about downgrading or upgradeing and playing around with basebands then i think it shall be worth the wait ........thanks DEV TEAM you ROCK!!!!


    That's the same fib i used bro...HAHAHA...SUCKAS...I HAD DO DO THAT RIGHT AFTER THE 1.1.1 CAME OUT....

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts