Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Which carrier works best for upgrades?

Default Which carrier works best for upgrades?
    I've done some research on this topic because I'm very interested in always having the latest apple device. But with phones you must pick a carrier.

In an effort to have the cheapest plan I used straight talk's $50/month unlimited talk, text and 2GB data.
    I was able to bring a used att iphone GSM.

Then I switched to T-Mobile and had to buy the unlocked price of iphone on an installment plan. As well as pay $50 monthly coming to about $80/ month. I didn't have the option of the jump plan ($10 monthly payment that allows you to upgrade) when I started that. If I wanted an upgrade I would have to finish my current installment plan and start a new one.

Is there a better way to do this? Does anyone have the same experiences as me?

My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Thanks

I went back to T-Mobile from Sprint almost a year ago. I have JUMP! on my account and didn't use it for my iPhone 6 upgrade. I will use my JUMP! Upgrade for my 6+ that I want more than the 6. I'll sell the 6 if I plan to keep the 6+. I'm currently paying $70/month plus taxes coming to under $90/month including taxes. I have 4G/LTE everywhere I go including when I went out of town last month. I use anywhere between 25-40 gb of data a month. Switching to T-Mobile was the best decision I could have ever made.