Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Switching from Samsung galaxy S3 to iPhone 5C, need help!

Thumbs up Switching from Samsung galaxy S3 to iPhone 5C, need help!
    last week i bought a iPhone 5C on Verizon, can i transfer all such as contacts, music, photos and apps from my samsung s3 to iphone 5c?

there are a lot of contacts and photos on my s3 and several favorite games on my s3, i want to move them to new iphone 5c. how can i do that?

here is a video about this, you can try with your s3 and iphone 5c
    youtube.com/watch?v=kuMhmZYX8YI

Wish this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by donatas25 View Post
    How to Transfer Data from Samsung GALAXY to iPhone on Mac ? - YouTube
    Awesome, i had paid for it and it worked well with me.
    Remove and Convert Purchased/Rented video and audio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGYbnzWPmIQ

Quote Originally Posted by donatas25 View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=kuMhmZYX8YI
    Awesome! i worked well with me, though i had to pay for it first.
    Remove and Convert Purchased/Rented video and audio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGYbnzWPmIQ

There is a free programme available for pc/mac called Android file transfer.. This will allow you to drag all your samsung data directly to a file or to your desktop.. You can then import them to your iTunes as normal..

Quote Originally Posted by Networkbuild View Post
    There is a free programme available for pc/mac called Android file transfer.. This will allow you to drag all your samsung data directly to a file or to your desktop.. You can then import them to your iTunes as normal..
    I had searched this on google, many one said about the android file transfer for mac. but when i had a try, i found it's difficult for me. and more difficult with itunes.

Thank you all the same!

Sync your phone with iTunes. This backs up all your contacts to iTunes. Then export/save contacts as a CSV file.
    then, log into gmail on your laptop (or create a gmail account), and import the contacts. Edit them and delete the old numbers you dont want. When you are happy, then switch on your phone for the first time (or hard reset) and when it asks for a google account for your galaxy s3, use the one you created. And instantly all your contacts and text messages will be live synced always with google.
    When you load gmail on your laptop, it gives you access to google mail, docs, calendars, photos etc. Any editing or changes you make with any of these will automatically be updated on your Samsung phone too over the air instantly.
    Then you will switch contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone.
    Last edited by olivergould; 06-10-2014 at 01:57 AM.

Amacsoft Android Manager - you can transfer everything from your Android devices to your personal computer for backup. And you can also edit, add, delete, or do more other things on your Android data, like text messages, contacts, photos, music, books, etc. without hassle.

You need to sync your Android to a contact manager on your computer, then sync the iPhone with that.

Or, if you used Google Sync on your Android, set Google Sync up on the iPhone.

The SIM card hardly stores anything - at most one name and one number per contact, but most smartphones don't use the SIM at all. So you can try Mobile Transfer. It can transfer Samsung data to iPhone.
    Last edited by cytheriamiller; 07-20-2014 at 10:05 PM.