+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 carrier chooisng option?

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
i just received a iphone that i restored and it upgraded to 7.03. there is no simcard in the phone. there was a sprint simcard inside. after restore, one of
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just received a iphone that i restored and it upgraded to 7.03. there is no simcard in the phone. there was a sprint simcard inside.

after restore, one of the first prompts was asking me to choose a carrier. it listed several carriers including straight. it was asking me to choose a carrier setting for the phone, and by choosing one, that it would be set one time.

since i knew it was a sprint phone, i chose sprint from the list of about 10 carrier options and the phoen turned on and no problems.

after thinking about it, i put a straight talk sim card in the device and it wont activate.

i restored the phone again after seeing the option to see if i can get it again, and it just goes into the choose network option to activate the phone.

it is also activating the phone on the sprint network, and there is a phone number in the my contacts area. when i call the number it just gives a default sprint error.

what was the carrier choosing option i saw?
    can i get back to it?
    what kind of iphone 4 device is this where it lets me choose after a restore the carrier?

here is a video of someone else getting the same screen i got...with no reason as to why or how we can duplicate it again

Choose carrier iphone 4 CDMA - YouTube
    Last edited by DaGoTTi; 11-02-2013 at 02:27 PM.