+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Issue

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
Hey guys I've been experiencing an iOS 7 issue and it's also on 7.0.2. It could be a possible bug on CDMA iPhones. I've talked too a few people that
    Thanks

Default iOS 7 Issue
    Hey guys I've been experiencing an iOS 7 issue and it's also on 7.0.2. It could be a possible bug on CDMA iPhones. I've talked too a few people that have an CDMA iPhone and have upgraded to iOS 7. Now let's talk about what is going on. 7 days ago I was on iOS 7 fine and then I was having horrible battery life because I restored from a backup. I heard it was better to not restore from a backup but just do a fresh install of iOS7. I did a DFU restore and I installed my apps. This pop up box came up saying SERVER CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED Cancel,Moreinfo, and continue. It was a VMD profile and it said not verfied but it came up as MYVZ.com at the end. I've noticed that I have been having problems with my LTE for some reason. On Sunday I will be going to the Verizon store to find out what is wrong with it. Today it came up and I pressed cancel and it hasn't came up. People have been experiencing similar issues with the ending of MYVZ.com.
    Last edited by Xx_Illusions_xX; 09-28-2013 at 12:58 AM.