Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Verizon iPhone 5, what are the right jb steps to get my apps from iPod Touch 3G jb?

Question New Verizon iPhone 5, what are the right jb steps to get my apps from iPod Touch 3G jb?
    I just purchased a new iPhone 5 (Verizon) on 6.1.2. I have my iPod Touch 3G jb and I want to jb the iPhone, then get all my apps, including non-jb apps. I don't want to blow this and create a non-jb iPhone.

So after I go through the steps with evasi0n, then what do I do? I've never transferred jb tweaks/apps to a different device before.

And after that, do I sync with iTunes? Or do I sync with iTunes first and get my non-jb apps first?

Thanks!

Signed,

Nervous

Sync 1st to get non jail broken apps then jail break also you have to add jail broken apps one by one unless you have a package backup app

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

The biggest thing you need to watch out for Is do not update cause that will bring you to 6.1.3. All ya paid tweaks etc if you made an account with cydia. Will still be there.

Thanks, mag12!

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    The biggest thing you need to watch out for Is do not update cause that will bring you to 6.1.3. All ya paid tweaks etc if you made an account with cydia. Will still be there.
    That's for sure. I got real nervous just seeing the update prompt on the iPhone itself. (Didn't see that on my iPod Touch!) Wish there was a way to get rid of the badge on the Settings icon.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

There is if ya jailbroken.

What's the tweak?