Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia tweaks you regret buying

Default Cydia tweaks you regret buying
    I consider myself a big spender on Cydia I buy a lot of tweaks and add ons n all that because I like to support the devs but there are definitely some stuff I bought that I wish I could get my money back
    Irealsms- garbage !! Payed 9 dollars for it and its lame there is absolutely nothing special about it

Bitesms- a little better but there are some bugs that need to b taken care of

I don't agree with getting pirated tweaks but sometimes what I do is get the pirated version first and play with it until I'm comfortable paying for it

Is there tweaks y'all have bought that you wish you hadn't ?

Callbar.. was great in previous versions.. but now developper updated LS contact pictures forced to full-sized..

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Callbar.. was great in previous versions.. but now developper updated LS contact pictures forced to full-sized..
    Your right I forgot to mention that one I also bought it and I don't like the full screen contact pic

Definately MyWi... seeing as it's no cost from verizon now.

Quote Originally Posted by iOSMods View Post
    Definately MyWi... seeing as it's no cost from verizon now.
    What verizon doesnt charge for hotspot!!!!????

Nope, No carrier in the US is allowed to charge extra for tethering now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iOSMods For This Useful Post:

iBeast24/7 (02-14-2013)

I did not know that. Thanks for sharing i still thought you had to pay an additional 30 somthign odd dollars to do this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Not correct. Verizon cannot restrict you from installing an application that allows it on the C block 700mhz spectrum phones because of the FCC restriction. If you are on an unlimited plan you can still be required to pay the normal hotspot fee if they catch you. The new plans come with free hotspot that comes out of your allocated data bucket.
    That restriction does not apply to the other carriers because the bands they use are not the same as Verizon.
    Last edited by Tperry; 02-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

So sprint and virgin can still charge extra for tethering. Use WIFI instead.