Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S Verizon Change Carrier [HELP]

Default iPhone 4S Verizon Change Carrier [HELP]
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have recently heard that you can change your Carrier Logo so I looked it up and download the ChangeCarrier program. I looked up the Tutprial on youtube and it looked really easy so I have it a go. When I was looking for my .ipcc there was none? They have Verizon_LTE.ipcc and since I have a 4s and it does not have LTE. I tried it anyways because that was the only Verizon option. And it didn't work. Can anyone help me ? How can I get My .ipcc

Sorry for my bad English I'm French.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoP10 View Post
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have recently heard that you can change your Carrier Logo so I looked it up and download the ChangeCarrier program. I looked up the Tutprial on youtube and it looked really easy so I have it a go. When I was looking for my .ipcc there was none? They have Verizon_LTE.ipcc and since I have a 4s and it does not have LTE. I tried it anyways because that was the only Verizon option. And it didn't work. Can anyone help me ? How can I get My .ipcc

Sorry for my bad English I'm French.
    The Verizon phone uses a different network technology for their 3G (CDMA), and therefore does not use a carrier bundle. The LTE bundle is for the GSM portion of their network (their 4G--LTE), and does not affect the 3G part. Since the 4S uses the 3G part only, you cannot alter the carrier logo. Sorry.