Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 modified 😏

Default iPhone 4 modified 😏
    Earlier this month I have been receiving really bad service from Verizon. So what I have done to get the best service I have soldered a 1 foot antenna to my stock antenna on my logic board. If anyone has Been having bad service and if ur up fur it just do this it worked for me and now I got full service
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1352078749.463912.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1352078766.546166.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1352078785.678835.jpg

If you want to know how. Just disassemble your iPhone take your logic board out of the iPhone flip the logic board over and you will see an antenna (black cable.) take one end of the antenna off and cut the wire and then take either any type of wiring or antenna cable preferably from a wifi router and solder it to the stock antenna on the logic board. Then re assemble your iPhone and wrap the antenna around in your phone around / under the battery so it fits. Then you are done !

AND this solved the EDGE problem ! And now I have 3G everywhere !
    Last edited by monay_man; 11-04-2012 at 07:32 PM.

This is crazy. I would not suggest this to anyone. Voided warranty. As well as a risk of breaking ur phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoolman88 View Post
    This is crazy. I would not suggest this to anyone. Voided warranty. As well as a risk of breaking ur phone.
    But pro service \m/

If you don't care about the warrantee then go head ! And just b careful while doing it 😏 if u break your phone while attempting to do this re assemble it take it to apple play dumb and say I don't know what happened ! It just stopped working !;p then they will give U a new one for free

This what the bottom of the logic board looks like if u where confused -imageuploadedbymodmyi1352140982.198436.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1352140992.694843.jpg
    That's underneath the logic board.

Seems a bit much...