+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dummy esn

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
In order for me to get the iphone 4 when it came to big red, i had to open up a new line of service. the vzw rep hooked me
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default dummy esn
    In order for me to get the iphone 4 when it came to big red, i had to open up a new line of service. the vzw rep hooked me up transfered everything over to my line and put in a dummy esn. fast forward 2 years, i use the upgrade on that line to get the iPhone 5, as i used my original upgrade last year to get the iPhone 4s(no big deal the phones pay for themselves thanks to ebay) so today i get my 5 and I switch it over to my line. the rep at vzw made me switch over my 4s to the old line. i told her that the guy at the same store 2 years ago put in an esn and i want to use that esn, she told me no bc she doesnt see the phone and thats like im cheating verizon(lol). so my question is can I add the verizon dummy esn via the my verizon page myself?? i cant do it now since it says my lines are still pending. or do i actualy have to find a flip phone so i dont have to pay data
    motorola time port>nextel i1000>nextel i90>nextel i95>nextel i860>sidekick 2>palm treo>sidekick 3>motorola slvr>blackberry pearl>iphone>iphome 3g>blackberry storm 2>droid x>iphone4>iphone4s

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Only they can add phones esn to your account. Just buy a cheap old verizon phone to use on that account for now and it will come in useful in the future to hold that account.