+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Do u miss your old friend?

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
Any one here regret buying the iPhone 5? Do u miss your old 4-4s? How do u guys like the build quality of the iPhone 5? I don't really regret
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Do u miss your old friend?
    Any one here regret buying the iPhone 5? Do u miss your old 4-4s? How do u guys like the build quality of the iPhone 5?

I don't really regret buying it. I do notice some battery life drain. Restored a bunch of times. I do miss the feel of my 4s I like the way it felt in the hand. The build on the iPhone 5 is really good but I don't know if I'm a fan of the back metal piece. I like to go case less a lot but now this thing will scratch up so fast... Well all in all its a great device.

Thanks

I work for one of the leading mobile phone retailers here in the uk and everyone I work with said exactly the same thing! I'm not knocking the ip5 but to be honest I'm really glad I kept my 4s and IOS 5.1.1. I'm not even going to consider the switch to IOS6 or the ip5 until there is an untethered jailbreak available. The ip5 is an amazing bit of kit but i was expecting everything about it to blow the 4/4s out the water and from what iv seen apple have only made things slightly better.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't miss it because I swap my sim with an adapter whenever I want to use my JB 3GS. Nice to have both.