Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 pre-order / shipping info thread

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone 5 pre-order / shipping info thread
    Hey all,

Hope I'm not replicating another post I didn't find but I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we can post a) when we pre-ordered our device, b) from who, c) what sort of confirmation have you gotten / not gotten, and (the best part) d) when you get shipping confirmation / arrival. I'll go first:

a) pre-ordered at about 4 am est time
    b) from Sprint (couldn't get through Apple site)
    c) Got order confirmation from Sprint almost right away saying "should receive by 09/21"
    d) no shipping /tracking info yet

I find these posts helpful cuz it gives everyone an idea of when stuff is happening and when you might expect your shipment. Mods, if I posted this in wrong place, or if there's another thread with similar stuff, let me know.

Thanks!

I placed pre-order at 3:01am with verizon wireless... Got a confirmation at 3:06am and today @ 4am I received tracking info for the 2 phones I placed orders for. They are sitting in PA waiting to be delivered on the 21st.

This is my first time ordering from directly from the carrier as I usually in the past have done it with Apple store.... but if I remember correctly Apple Store tracking info from fedex always said "expected delivery by 8am" with Verizon it says "expected delivery by 3pm".... has anyone gotten tracking info from Apple online store yet? Does it have an estimated time of delivery on it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    I placed pre-order at 3:01am with verizon wireless... Got a confirmation at 3:06am and today @ 4am I received tracking info for the 2 phones I placed orders for. They are sitting in PA waiting to be delivered on the 21st.

This is my first time ordering from directly from the carrier as I usually in the past have done it with Apple store.... but if I remember correctly Apple Store tracking info from fedex always said "expected delivery by 8am" with Verizon it says "expected delivery by 3pm".... has anyone gotten tracking info from Apple online store yet? Does it have an estimated time of delivery on it?
    Sorry, I also ordered direct from carrier--Sprint. I'm jealous though, I haven't gotten any shipping info yet. The site where you can check status says if I ordered before 09/17 at 5pm, I should have my device on or around 09/21. I ordered on the 14th, as I said above. So, I'm hoping to get a shipping notification today or tomorrow.

So i got mine from verizon and it says its going to be delivered today the 20th. Should i believe that or its just faking me out.