+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iP4 unlimited data -> iP5 unlimited data? contract affect it?

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
Hi, and i have a iphone 4 that is grandfathered into unlimited data. I know i have to buy full price for the phone to keep it. But my question
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iP4 unlimited data -> iP5 unlimited data? contract affect it?
    Hi, and i have a iphone 4 that is grandfathered into unlimited data. I know i have to buy full price for the phone to keep it.

But my question is, my contract isn't technically up on my iphone 4. My upgrade date is 11/24/12, and my contract end date is 03/24/13. Am i able to buy a "unlocked" iphone 5, and switch my iphone 4 out and still keep my unlimited data.

I know it will work if my contract is fully done, but i am still on contract. Thank you.

Thanks

As long as you buy it full price

I personally don't see how these companies can get away with getting rid of out unlimited data if we upgrade *mod edit: language* sucks seriously
    Last edited by i.Annie; 09-13-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

They just don't want you using discounted pricing to upgrade your phones so they limit you buy giving you the ultimatum of buying the phone at full retail or sacrificing your unlimited data. If you get a factory unlocked for full retail, you'll get to keep your unlimited data. I am doing that as well. Buying at full retail and keeping my unlimited data. I cannot stand to worry about data usage every month.