+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: R-SIM 3 CDMA Verizon Unlock 5.1.1 for Tmobile?

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
Hello, I saw that other thread about the 5.1.1. unlock but it was focused on Gevey and my question would've gotten lost lol. Has anyone had any success using the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default R-SIM 3 CDMA Verizon Unlock 5.1.1 for Tmobile?
    Hello,

I saw that other thread about the 5.1.1. unlock but it was focused on Gevey and my question would've gotten lost lol. Has anyone had any success using the R-SIM 3 with a Verzion Iphone 4S bad esn to work with T-Mobile? I've done this with other phones on older firmware with no issues, but I can't get it to get working for this phone on 5.1.1. I've added both packages and wait and get searching for a long time. One time I was able to get T-Mobile to show but no bars ever came up. Do I need a 128K sim card? What other suggestions does anyone have? Thanks in advance!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Unlock Verizon iPhone 4s With R-Sim III
    Quote Originally Posted by globaljihad View Post
    Hello,

I saw that other thread about the 5.1.1. unlock but it was focused on Gevey and my question would've gotten lost lol. Has anyone had any success using the R-SIM 3 with a Verzion Iphone 4S bad esn to work with T-Mobile? I've done this with other phones on older firmware with no issues, but I can't get it to get working for this phone on 5.1.1. I've added both packages and wait and get searching for a long time. One time I was able to get T-Mobile to show but no bars ever came up. Do I need a 128K sim card? What other suggestions does anyone have? Thanks in advance!
    1:Update iPhone 4s To 5.1.1
    2:JailBreak it (Google Redsn0w Files ,Or Greenpois0n )
    3pen cydia and add the 2 sources :
    A: v.backspace.jp/repo
    b: www.iglive.cn/cydia
    4:In cydia---Manage---Sources,Look for the www.iglive.cn/cydia open the Source and download (iPhone 4s network Package)
    5:reboot your iPhone
    6:We need iFunBox to edit and delete some stuff from your iphone , I suggest you use [googlesearch] ( iFunBox )
    7:ifunBox select Raw file system
    8:System/Libraray/Carrier Bundles
    9:delete (310VZW) folder
    10pen 20404 and copy all files inside to your pc or mac
    11pen Zeppelin_ us.bundle erase all files and replace with the file you copied from 20404
    12:/private/var/wireless/Library if there is any plist files delete them ,it looks like this (carrier_310SPA_20404_12.0.plist)
    13:reboot your iphone without sim.
    14:Insert gevey ultra s r-sim III with the sim card you want to use .
    15: wait 2-3 minutes and i guess you have it unlocked by now.

P.S:
    If you get the activation screen that means your activation is not good or maybe you tried so many times with different settings ,Using iFunBox erase the lockdown folder which you can find it in /var/root/Library.
    Remove the sim if you have the original verizon sim card put it on the next reboot activate via iTunes ,Repeat step 8 to the end again.

If you don't have verizon sim card you can use any sim card writer to write Vodafone Netherlands carrier which is the same as Verizon Bundle.
    Sim Card is required .

On another iphone 4s 277LL outside US the iPhone was activated over International Roaming it was Jail-broken and added the sources up (Had To Reboot) the iPhone with gevey ultra s r-sim III it was activated on italian network and was unlocked I have no idea how!!!
    Also by removing the gevey sim the italian sim card was working on the iphone as a factory unlocked iphone 4s, also with other sim cards ,the strange thing is the iphone is locked ,but not anymore !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello man i have same problem but is iphone 4s sprint 5.1.1 the folders are same????

Quote Originally Posted by gti3993 View Post
    1:Update iPhone 4s To 5.1.1
    2:JailBreak it (Google Redsn0w Files ,Or Greenpois0n )
    3pen cydia and add the 2 sources :
    A: v.backspace.jp/repo
    b: www.iglive.cn/cydia
    4:In cydia---Manage---Sources,Look for the www.iglive.cn/cydia open the Source and download (iPhone 4s network Package)
    5:reboot your iPhone
    6:We need iFunBox to edit and delete some stuff from your iphone , I suggest you use [googlesearch] ( iFunBox )
    7:ifunBox select Raw file system
    8:System/Libraray/Carrier Bundles
    9:delete (310VZW) folder
    10pen 20404 and copy all files inside to your pc or mac
    11pen Zeppelin_ us.bundle erase all files and replace with the file you copied from 20404
    12:/private/var/wireless/Library if there is any plist files delete them ,it looks like this (carrier_310SPA_20404_12.0.plist)
    13:reboot your iphone without sim.
    14:Insert gevey ultra s r-sim III with the sim card you want to use .
    15: wait 2-3 minutes and i guess you have it unlocked by now.

P.S:
    If you get the activation screen that means your activation is not good or maybe you tried so many times with different settings ,Using iFunBox erase the lockdown folder which you can find it in /var/root/Library.
    Remove the sim if you have the original verizon sim card put it on the next reboot activate via iTunes ,Repeat step 8 to the end again.

If you don't have verizon sim card you can use any sim card writer to write Vodafone Netherlands carrier which is the same as Verizon Bundle.
    Sim Card is required .

On another iphone 4s 277LL outside US the iPhone was activated over International Roaming it was Jail-broken and added the sources up (Had To Reboot) the iPhone with gevey ultra s r-sim III it was activated on italian network and was unlocked I have no idea how!!!
    Also by removing the gevey sim the italian sim card was working on the iphone as a factory unlocked iphone 4s, also with other sim cards ,the strange thing is the iphone is locked ,but not anymore !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by riosuke View Post
    hello man i have same problem but is iphone 4s sprint 5.1.1 the folders are same????
    No , it wont work

The method I posted works only with Verizon CDMA . The whole idea for verizon is to make it roaming to Vodafone NL thats why you need to erase Verizon Bundle , I think in your case ,Put the r-sim with the original Sprint sim card , and make gevey (Get carrier code) after seconds turn off , when its off replace with the sim card you want to use.
    310SPR is your carrier bundle save it to your desktop.

if you can give me more details like what do you see in this folder (/private/var/wireless/Library )??