+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gevey Ultra S for CDMA 4S 5.1.1 2.0.12

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
I unlock iphones as a business and the stubborn 4s models once in a while wont go past the activation required screen...this tutorial fixed them right away....They are running flawless
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default thanks
    I unlock iphones as a business and the stubborn 4s models once in a while wont go past the activation required screen...this tutorial fixed them right away....They are running flawless on tmobile right now ....

mle
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apple Berry sent me this message. Does that mean I'm supposed not to buy from them any more?

"Apple N Berry is contacting you in reference to the Gevey Ultra S CDMA that you have ordered. We would like to inform you that text messaging and picture messaging is not supported on iOS 5.1.1 phones. Please inform us on whether or not you would like to continue or cancel your order"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mle View Post
    Apple Berry sent me this message. Does that mean I'm supposed not to buy from them any more?

"Apple N Berry is contacting you in reference to the Gevey Ultra S CDMA that you have ordered. We would like to inform you that text messaging and picture messaging is not supported on iOS 5.1.1 phones. Please inform us on whether or not you would like to continue or cancel your order"

Please don't waste money buying from an overpriced 500% over the competitors you can buy the exact same Gevey ultra a from eBay for $9.99

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jqwest For This Useful Post:

best1kimmy (11-10-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have a iphone 4s sprint with 5.1.1 firmware 2.0.12. i am trying to unlock it on straight talk I purchased a gevey ulta s card but when i go to do the first step on the website the carrier option doesn't pop up. What could be the problem?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default need help on unlocking iphone 4s cdma
    i bought a gevey ultra s multinetwork and idk how to unlock my cdma iphone 4s for tmobile all attempts were a fail for me hope someone here can help ..thanks in advance
    ps my gevey didnt come with with reset sim is it needed ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I do but iam AT&T i have iOS 4 w/firmware fo 5.1.1 basband 2.0.12 (CDMA). I have the furious mode 4s gevey ultra s with cydia jailbreak UNTETHERED!! =) everything at first worked perfect. about 2 months after jailbreak and unlock the only issue i have is the outgoing text wont work unless someone has iPhone then i can reply via iMessaging. I dont know anything about this jailbreak stuff and nor do i know much about so ive been reading and reading and feel like ive gotten nowhere and no one will help teach me the way around cydia etc. so ive come thus far trying to figure out the APN settings for AT&T because only the data has setitng the rest for MMS and internet are blank, i figured if it worked for 2months its gotta work again, right? Any I would recommend gettign the card cuz worse case i reply to my non iPhone friend via a free pinger texting app and otherwise my incomeing texts work my iMessing works and my phone and internet work and everythign even my picture mail works thats better than using my $600.00 iPhone as a iPod only like i had done previously since SPrint did not tell me i couldnt use anywhere else but sprint, well the laugh is on you sprint!! lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do you get APN setting for AT&T ive been looking forever my mms and internet are blank....i can find every provider but AT&T and the weird thing is the data is wap.cingular.com Oh i have iPhone iOS4 5.1.1 firm-2.0.12- CDMA-UNTETHERED-with cydia jailbreak and unlock by-gevey furious ultra s-
    Im new at all this so please very 5th grade direction (if any known) =/
    and should you have cydia on your pc and why? i see alot of people use the desktop and work there phone via through the computer..or is that just for the tethered jailbreaks?
    Thanks any help would be highly appreciated

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345