Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Random restarts on iPhone 3GS on 5.0.1

Default Random restarts on iPhone 3GS on 5.0.1
    For some weird reason my iPhone is doing random restarts, giving SIM errors saying insert SIM and activation required, and no bars being displayed/searching.... Then sometimes it randomly fixes itself. Then when it's back powered up it says to plug it into iTunes but then iTunes gives me an error saying that it cannot read the data off my iPhone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1yoyo105 For This Useful Post:

kalmdave (02-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by 1yoyo105 View Post
    For some weird reason my iPhone is doing random restarts, giving SIM errors saying insert SIM and activation required, and no bars being displayed/searching.... Then sometimes it randomly fixes itself. Then when it's back powered up it says to plug it into iTunes but then iTunes gives me an error saying that it cannot read the data off my iPhone.
    Same here. Any answers. Am on 3gs 50th Week of 2009, Baseband 06.15.00, new boot room, Jailbroke with Redsn0w 0.9.10b5 and installed custom IPSW from here:
    iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak/unlock using these Custom ipsw files

Hopefully someone knows the problem. I really need help on this one as I cannot recover it either.

Quote Originally Posted by 1yoyo105 View Post
    Hopefully someone knows the problem. I really need help on this one as I cannot recover it either.
    You'll have to detail your specs, of your phone. Use forecast from iH8sn0w.com