Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia app to download audio files from mms messages

Default Cydia app to download audio files from mms messages
    So I've googled this but no dice. So I download sound effects on my work android and text the audio clip to my iphone 4 that is jailbroken. I find that my iphone can play the audio file but can't save it to my library. I'm trying to make a movie using the splice app on my iphone. An app like this would make it great since I get audio clips from different people who try to send them via text message (mms). Any one have an idea as to if there is an app that does that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adamjamess View Post
    So I've googled this but no dice. So I download sound effects on my work android and text the audio clip to my iphone 4 that is jailbroken. I find that my iphone can play the audio file but can't save it to my library. I'm trying to make a movie using the splice app on my iphone. An app like this would make it great since I get audio clips from different people who try to send them via text message (mms). Any one have an idea as to if there is an app that does that?
    There are several workarounds that are somewhat efficient. Try my easy suggestions

1. E-mail your audio files, and download them into your iPhone (doesn't need to be jailbroken).
    2. Open or save them using iFile (from the Big Boss repository, I think).
    3. Move them into the Splice app (I am not completely sure this works though).

If these don't work at all, you can always synchronize the audio files through iTunes or third-party softwares.