+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: To Verizon iphone users

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
I haven't upgraded my iphone yet (still running with a 3G) with AT&T for 3 years running. I have completed the contract and continue to pay monthly. So I will
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default To Verizon iphone users
    I haven't upgraded my iphone yet (still running with a 3G) with AT&T for 3 years running. I have completed the contract and continue to pay monthly. So I will not face a penalty if I switch to Verizon. However, I if I stick with AT&T I will be grandfathered in with unlimited data. I've hated AT&T for a while though and I'm wondering if the unlimited data is worth it in the end. So my question is should I make the switch?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Don't, if you value the speed of the data. If not and Verizon's prices are better for you, as well as coverage, the. Go for it. I switched to Verizon from AT&T bc the data plan from AT&T was too expensive and not unlimited for me. I now have unlimited data on Verizon but that's all I am happy with. If you use a lot of data (like over 2GB a month) you should stick with your unlimited AT&T plan. If you don't use more than 2GB then switch if it suits you better financially.

Edit: what I mean to say is you won't get unlimited data on Verizon if you wanted it.

Thanks

I'd stay with unlimted data regardless the carrier