Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apple iPhone 4s in white or black.

Default apple iPhone 4s in white or black.
    hi,all.
    I'm planning to buy the 4s but having a hard time to decide wheter I should get the white or black one. I know it's to each his own but if I would have to choose between a black or white iPad I definately would buy the white one. The black iPhone is beautyfull but I think to like to have something different. So the white one, I still got a feeling it's a bit of a girly phone because of the white back with silver logo it's to shiny. But with the white iPad I don't have this feeling.

Any of you some experience with this, comment are welcome?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

White. It isn't girly at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

I ordered a white one. Girly never crossed my mind when I saw the pictures of it on-line, but I plan on changing everything the clear

I always go for white. Looks cleaners to me. I sport white K-Swiss all the time because I like how clean they are.

I wanted a white i4 but they did not release it in time before I upgraded.

I personally love the Black one. Its really elegant and its my fav color. White one is decent looking but just not for me.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

I ordered the white one also... Why because I think its beautiful! The white will hide more finger prints then the black one to... But I feel the white one is it! When the white one is shut off or goes to sleep you will see a black screen as well so its not all white...

"Always remember your special and unique!"

I had the choice between the white one and the black one, i picked the black one. I have not had a second thought for doing so.

Green Apple
    Thanks

white bordering a screen is never a good look. I would go black and throw an oem white backplate on it to get the best of both worlds.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I've always wanted a white iPhone. Didn't get my chance bc they didn't release the white iP4 until really late. But I would still get white since the 4S has the same look as the 4. Currently, I think my black iP4 is sleek and shiny, really good looking, but it's really common. White stands out but you know iPhones are sexy regardless of color

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    I've always wanted a white iPhone. Didn't get my chance bc they didn't release the white iP4 until really late. But I would still get white since the 4S has the same look as the 4. Currently, I think my black iP4 is sleek and shiny, really good looking, but it's really common. White stands out but you know iPhones are sexy regardless of color
    Conversion kits ftw
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

Not voiding my warranty ftw

I'll put mine back to stock, if I need any warranty work

Not voiding my warranty ftw
    When I do my iPhone (wanna make it clear and purple)...... ?(purple ftw!) im gonna go to apple and ask them a question about it. lol
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

They don't put any indicators on the back housing to show evidence of opening the device?

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

White shows less fingerprints. I had a white iPad and loved it. I'm switching from the black i4 to a white i4S.

They don't put any indicators on the back housing to show evidence of opening the device?
    I don't think so. Don't really check tho.
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks

white ofcourse! And who said this girlish stuff? :X

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

I was big fan of the white one in the 3G and 3GS series. But iphone 4 and higher the white one looks more like a female phone.

white iphone doesn't have girlish look it's on people's mind, i choose white one and i added a white and black bumper to it and now it looks damn amazing when you holding white one everyone notice you but black doesn't when you holding black it's like you holding regular phone, we need change right? white is fashionable and it's amazing im saying go for it it does look amazing to you, and hey there is more about white iphone you will get little issues with proximity sensor if you apply any invincible shields or film on you display but it will solve the issue by it self and im not a big fan of white one but i jumped in

and about the black iphone it's not totally black when you get your phone open to the sun light you can see that two side beside to display that means iphone 4s antenna places totally looks grey it's absolutely too much grey when you look at the display color and those plastic slide colors, so black one doesn't have full black
    Last edited by thilan; 10-28-2011 at 10:02 AM.

The feeling of white for girls, I still prefer black, if can of words, I'll match on a metal sleeve ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast