Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any Issues with Conversion Kits on Verizon iPhone 4???

Default Any Issues with Conversion Kits on Verizon iPhone 4???
    Has anyone converted their Verizon iPhone 4 with a face-backplate conversion kit?
    I've done plenty of GSM conversions but never a CDMA, just wondering if anyone has had any reception or other issues after the conversion of a Verizon phone???
    A friend of mine had his CDMA phone converted and after they finished he had almost no signal. I didn't think their was much difference except the connection part for the face-backplate is slightly different. My guess would be that the installer did something wrong.
    Any ideas?

Default anyone?
    I'm just talking about a normal face-backplate swap, like this:
    Thanks-

Thanks

I did a color swap on my own Verizon iPhone 4, I have not had any problems.

Must have been the place he took it to screwed something else. It's a straight-forward process, take your time and you should be golden. Just thought maybe their was something odd about CDMA version that I was unaware.

Thanks for the info

hey, I wanted to do a white conversion on my ATT iphone 4, what's a decent price on one say eBay or craigslist???

~ tonee

Tonee-
    Pm me, quality is number 1 followed by having a good installer work on it. If you are going to do it yourself make sure you take your time, go slowly, and use videos and pictures/tutorials to assist.
    As "Cowboy" says, "slow and steady".

Where did you get your co version kit from, or where did you send it off to?