Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: my3g "Q"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default my3g "Q"
    Hi:

I'm new to this forum, however I have done a search and I'm reading conflicting post. Does my3g work on Verizon iphone 4.2.6

Some say it is working and others say no.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

It works fine for me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply, You know I e-mailed the company and they never replied. Great when I get home from work I'll download it.

Have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    It works fine for me.
    I downloaded it this evening. I was hoping I could stream out video on 3g over my slingbox mobile app,using RCA cables however it did not work for this application. I'll wait for unrestricted 3g to come out on Verizon 3g
    Last edited by johndddd; 03-15-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

That's weird. I use it for FaceTime and YouTube and it's good.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    That's weird. I use it for FaceTime and YouTube and it's good.
    Goor Morning Annie, You would think so, at least that was my thought. No luck, I down loaded 3g UNRESTRICTOR also and it to did not work.

Funny thing about this is that I can stream in anything on my cable box to my phone, however not out using APPLE RCA cables with slingbox. I can stream out YOUTUBE, anything on my phones IPOD just not slingbox.

What harm is streaming out video? its already being streamed to my phone. I have a Nav in my car and lost the TV option when the US went to digital and have been looking for a solution ever since.

I would think some young hacker would make an app to over ride VERIZON's 3g block for this application.

Thanks

Yeah sorry I have no idea. I don't use what you're trying to use, but I guess it doesn't work on everything.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johndddd View Post
    Goor Morning Annie, You would think so, at least that was my thought. No luck, I down loaded 3g UNRESTRICTOR also and it to did not work.

Funny thing about this is that I can stream in anything on my cable box to my phone, however not out using APPLE RCA cables with slingbox. I can stream out YOUTUBE, anything on my phones IPOD just not slingbox.

What harm is streaming out video? its already being streamed to my phone. I have a Nav in my car and lost the TV option when the US went to digital and have been looking for a solution ever since.

I would think some young hacker would make an app to over ride VERIZON's 3g block for this application.
    Last night I tried LANDSCAPE OUT TV and it did not work. Maybe tonight I'll try MIRROR TV OUT. Verizon with APPLE must have software code to block "specifically SLINGBOX"

I agree with I.Annie. I have no problems with my3g. I use FaceTime a lot. I have Verizon 4.2.6.

Works fine for me, 4.2.6

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I'm using i4 on Verizon my3g work perfect for FaceTime and high quality YouTube videos