Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of Cydia apps that work on 4.2.6

Default List of Cydia apps that work on 4.2.6
    Is the breakdown of the firmware the same as 4.2.1 from At&t just a different version number?
    If not, Are their some cydia apps that do not work with the Verizon FW or can we start a list that does.
    I'm on Att, but I JB a friends Verizon Iphone and haven't seen this topic addressed anywhere.

So far everything that works for 4.2.1 has worked just fine on my Verizon iPhone

ive had problems with different carrier logos that you can use, for some reason they dont work.

Most of Cydia themes don't work for 4.2.6 fw

iPhone? More like MyPhone SirZyrion's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had no problems with Cydia apps running on my ViPhone at all, but I don't really use themes so I can't speak to that portion. I've used MyWi, SBSettings, LockInfo and plugins, Winterboard, Activator, InfiniDock, and a ton of others with no issues at all. I did notice that after I installed InfiniFolders, my icons take a lot longer to wiggle and move around, but I'm guessing that's because the folders originally held 9 apps each and I put something like 150 games into one folder. LOL
    Last edited by SirZyrion; 03-09-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Default Signal does not work
    I downloaded and paid for "Signal" and it doesn't work. I also downloaded My3G and it does not allow for Facetime via 3G. I downloaded and used Facebreak today, and it works great for 3G facetime!

why Cydia apps most of them not work properly
    thank you