Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes with ads on springbard and missing icons

Default Themes with ads on springbard and missing icons
    I have a number of themes and some of them being xqusite, E for Ezra, Hybrid, all run adds at the top of of my screen on the springboard. It wouldnt be a problem if I didnt pay 2.99 for all of the themes I have. This doesnt happen on my att iphone so I m confused. Also for some reason I only have 2 themes that recreate all the main app icons such as calendar, safari, contacts, etc... For whatever reason even though I have themese that auto create icons I know that not all apps from cydia will be recreated. My camera, google maps, and photo icon only change with the EPHD and UINIQUE theme. My problems with this is these are the main icons that always carry the themes icons because they are the main iphone apps. Dont know if I should contact the theme developers as far as the ads I am getting or if it has something to do with verizon iphone compatibility. Out of 7 themes I have only 2 have all the main iphone app icons and only about 4 dont have adds on the springboard. Any suggestions?

Anyone? Did I post in the wrong thread?
    Last edited by dscottjr81; 02-16-2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow, that's really weird. I have AT&T so not really sure. The only thing i can come up with at this time is like you said, start with the theme creator. Sorry cant be more help. That would bother me too if i had paid for the themes. Who knows with Verizon though...could be something on their phone.......

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    Wow, that's really weird. I have AT&T so not really sure. The only thing i can come up with at this time is like you said, start with the theme creator. Sorry cant be more help. That would bother me too if i had paid for the themes. Who knows with Verizon though...could be something on their phone.......
    it would be nice if someone else were using themes and saw the same issue arise or not arise that way I could have an idea on if its Verizon or the themes. Im guessing I may need to contact the theme developer because only certain themes do it and on my girlfriends att ip4 it doesnt happen.