Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screen sensitivity goes crazy!! HELP!!!

Exclamation Screen sensitivity goes crazy!! HELP!!!
    I have a jailbroken ViPhone 4.5.6. When ever Im in a app with Full Battery and USB(Apple USB Cord) connected my laptop the sensitivity goes HAYWIRE! But when I unplug the USB cord, it doesn't. Or whenever its not at full battery and charging it works fine as well. Is this happening to anyone else?

iPhone? More like MyPhone lanulos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suupa View Post
    I have a jailbroken ViPhone 4.5.6. When ever Im in a app with Full Battery and USB(Apple USB Cord) connected my laptop the sensitivity goes HAYWIRE! But when I unplug the USB cord, it doesn't. Or whenever its not at full battery and charging it works fine as well. Is this happening to anyone else?
    I've had that happen; it was a charger arrangement I was using. When I switched to another charger it was fine. Some charging sources don't put out clean DC and have a signal on them which drives the device crazy. As to the full-battery issue, when it's fully charged it trickle-charges, drawing little blips of power many times a second. This may cause instability in the USB power circuit in your laptop, producing weird transients. Try the using the wall charger it came with.
    Last edited by lanulos; 02-12-2011 at 01:14 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i agree with lanulos, i used a cheap ebay knock off iphone usb and i had crazy things happen when screen was touched