Results 1 to 5 of 5

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Simple Verizon Iphone Question

  1. #1
    Default Simple Verizon Iphone Question
    When they say you can't use data while making a phone call, does that mean just the 3g part or the wifi part too? Can i talk to someone on the phone and use wifi at the same time to browse facebook? This question is for the verizon iphone.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfchotwings View Post
    When they say you can't use data while making a phone call, does that mean just the 3g part or the wifi part too? Can i talk to someone on the phone and use wifi at the same time to browse facebook? This question is for the verizon iphone.
    Yes, you can talk to someone and still use wi-fi to browse the internet or Facebook. It's won't work when your running off of 3G. I will know for sure when I get mine.

  3. #3
    I've done my math, and if I buy an unlocked iPhone 4 off of eBay for around $1000, and I use Tmobile 30$ monthly plan, i should be able to start saving money after 1 year of service. Should I switch to verizon or continue using Tmobile? Also, does anyone live in a country where you can buy unlocked iPhones? I will be willing to pay 100$ extra to a person who can sell me one. Thanks in advance!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfchotwings View Post
    I've done my math, and if I buy an unlocked iPhone 4 off of eBay for around $1000, and I use Tmobile 30$ monthly plan, i should be able to start saving money after 1 year of service. Should I switch to verizon or continue using Tmobile? Also, does anyone live in a country where you can buy unlocked iPhones? I will be willing to pay 100$ extra to a person who can sell me one. Thanks in advance!
    Wow, your in the wrong thread. You can not change Carrier on this! It's CDMA, not sim cards!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by iggychins View Post
    Wow, your in the wrong thread. You can not change Carrier on this! It's CDMA, not sim cards!
    tmobile uses sim cards.... i can either buy an unlocked phone from ebay (one that uses a sim card)and continue using tmobile, or i can switch to verizon and get an iphone on verizons network....

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •