+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: would you do it?

is a discussion within the

General Verizon / Sprint / CDMA iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone on Verizon / Sprint / CDMA

section;
i have a droid x. since i left att last year(for bad service) been missing my iphone. my droid x is cool but buggy but i really want the iphone.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default would you do it?
    i have a droid x. since i left att last year(for bad service) been missing my iphone. my droid x is cool but buggy but i really want the iphone. my upgrade isnt until june, as ive tried to get it pushed up to no avail. i dont have a problem paying full retail since im making some extra change on some things but would i be stupid to? should i just wait until june for my upgrade and wait for iphone 5??
    motorola time port>nextel i1000>nextel i90>nextel i95>nextel i860>sidekick 2>palm treo>sidekick 3>motorola slvr>blackberry pearl>iphone>iphome 3g>blackberry storm 2>droid x>iphone4>iphone4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

DOO ITTTTTT Im in the same boat. Miss my iPhone... I have a BB 9650 Bold right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

For Verizon? Not sure, maybe you should wait and see if they release the new iPhone for AT&T the same time for Verizon. The iPhone 4 is pretty awesome though so it wouldn't be stupid to get it as soon as you can. You could always sell it for a good amount and pay the small difference for retail as im sure Verizon will allow the new iPhone to be purchased for retail.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Wait for iPhone 5

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Wait for iPhone 5
    You think they are going to be released at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by djanark2000 View Post
    DOO ITTTTTT Im in the same boat. Miss my iPhone... I have a BB 9650 Bold right now.
    worst case scenario i buy it full retail then i can use my upgrade to get the iphone 5. sell the 4 on ebay for the same price as my upgrade({maybe more depending on the market for the cdma iphone)

im just gonna do it i hope i dont regret it lol
    Last edited by mikeydooodie; 01-23-2011 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    motorola time port>nextel i1000>nextel i90>nextel i95>nextel i860>sidekick 2>palm treo>sidekick 3>motorola slvr>blackberry pearl>iphone>iphome 3g>blackberry storm 2>droid x>iphone4>iphone4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah man youll be fine and you can get good money for the iP4 plus if you have an upgrade by then it'll be a wash and you may have some extra cash left over.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Having that upgrade makes it a really easy decision then. Definitely get the 4. You'll definitely get most of your money back if you sell and get the new iPhone.