Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: would you do it?
01-22-2011, 05:12 PM #1would you do it?
i have a droid x. since i left att last year(for bad service) been missing my iphone. my droid x is cool but buggy but i really want the iphone. my upgrade isnt until june, as ive tried to get it pushed up to no avail. i dont have a problem paying full retail since im making some extra change on some things but would i be stupid to? should i just wait until june for my upgrade and wait for iphone 5??motorola time port>nextel i1000>nextel i90>nextel i95>nextel i860>sidekick 2>palm treo>sidekick 3>motorola slvr>blackberry pearl>iphone>iphome 3g>blackberry storm 2>droid x>iphone4>iphone4s
01-22-2011, 09:18 PM #2
DOO ITTTTTT Im in the same boat. Miss my iPhone... I have a BB 9650 Bold right now.
01-22-2011, 10:16 PM #3
For Verizon? Not sure, maybe you should wait and see if they release the new iPhone for AT&T the same time for Verizon. The iPhone 4 is pretty awesome though so it wouldn't be stupid to get it as soon as you can. You could always sell it for a good amount and pay the small difference for retail as im sure Verizon will allow the new iPhone to be purchased for retail.
01-22-2011, 10:30 PM #4
Wait for iPhone 5
01-23-2011, 06:13 AM #5
im just gonna do it i hope i dont regret it lol
Last edited by mikeydooodie; 01-23-2011 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepostmotorola time port>nextel i1000>nextel i90>nextel i95>nextel i860>sidekick 2>palm treo>sidekick 3>motorola slvr>blackberry pearl>iphone>iphome 3g>blackberry storm 2>droid x>iphone4>iphone4s
01-23-2011, 11:01 PM #6
Yeah man youll be fine and you can get good money for the iP4 plus if you have an upgrade by then it'll be a wash and you may have some extra cash left over.
01-24-2011, 08:52 AM #7
Having that upgrade makes it a really easy decision then. Definitely get the 4. You'll definitely get most of your money back if you sell and get the new iPhone.