Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Difficulties on Re/arranging my applications my iPhone4.

Exclamation Difficulties on Re/arranging my applications my iPhone4.
    Recently I was looking for a Turtorial on how to modify my iPhone4 Themes. While searching in Cydia my friend told me of a Theme called I Nitsua Style Pack. It came with three icons. Which are SpringJump, SpringBack, and Arcade. So I downloaded it. After it was finished I was exploring inside SpringBack and found the Theme. So I Ressetted it and it went back to my default icon layouts and disorganized my Application Folders. Which is a piss off. and Now I cant even Move and arrange my application/icons anymore. May I ask is their a solution to this problem please.

So could anyone assist me in my iPhone4 Problems?
    Also sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Or if your too lazy to read my story
    ill just tell the question.

Why cant I arrange my applications?!
    Whenever I try holding down on one of my apps it doesnt wiggle it just turns dark.

Oh and by the way my Firmware is 04.10.01
    Jailbreaked Iphone 4

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

To deactivate Cydia stuff without uninstalling go SBSettings->More->Mobile Substrate Addons
    Turn stuff on then exit and if the problem disappears it's one of the however many you turned off, then turn them on till you find the problem, then turn the problem addon ON then uninstall it from Cydia if you don't turn it ON before you uninstall it some problems will stick around
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 08-21-2011 at 12:38 AM.