Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do you change the airplane mode icon to just say iPod?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default How do you change the airplane mode icon to just say iPod?
    Title says it all. I'm sure this has been asked several times but I'm not sure as to go about searching for it. Thanks in advance!

you need to find the image file that is associated with airplane mode it is located in springboard .app most likely

My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    you need to find the image file that is associated with airplane mode it is located in springboard .app most likely

Named: FSO_Airplane.png & Default_Airplane.png

Create a a PNG image file the same size as the above ones with the words iPod instead on it, save them as a PNG named exactly as the above and SSH them to your phone...

I'm a bit new to the modding of these files. How do I find out the dimensions? When I SSH the files over, I am only able to see their size (I'm on WinXP, does that matter?) and then when I attempt to open them with any app I get an error (not a valid bitmap). I think it would be kinda cool to change the airplane to "iPod".

EDIT

::Thinks to self: "Why can't I just try before I post??"::

Well, after pokin' around, I made a Winterboard theme of it. The image I made is 27x20. I used the FrancophilSans Bold font (it is argued to be the iPod font- or at least a good clone of it). Attached is the winterboard theme of it. Work great for me
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 03-14-2009 at 04:25 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad to hear you got it all sorted out

lol thanks. For anyone who wants it, I'm going to put this up via PWNCenter in Cydia
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

I want a Triple X logo .... can anyone make it? "XXX" I think that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    I want a Triple X logo .... can anyone make it? "XXX" I think that would be cool
    Here ya go. SSH into /Library/Themes/ and set with WinterBoard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone Please create me an airplane mode AT&T sign PLEASE

Can someone Please create me an airplane mode TIGO Please!!!

Can someone Please create me an airplane mode TIGO sign Please!!!
    Last edited by utilaboy; 06-12-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm trying to do this, but there are no FSO_Airplane.png & Default_Airplane.png
    files in my springboard.app folder.
    Any suggestions?

It is a good idea, and I will introduce some other one. For me ,this video converter for ipad suits me perfectly. You should take a good look.
    For more video apps for ipad, you can try it before you start work.

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    teenlastpost I'm a bit new to the modding of these files. How do I find out the dimensions? When I SSH the files over, I am only able to see their size (I'm on WinXP, does that matter?) and then when I attempt to open them with any app I get an error (not a valid bitmap). I think it would be kinda cool to change the airplane to "iPod".

EDIT

::Thinks to self: "Why can't I just try before I post??"::

Well, after pokin' around, I made a Winterboard theme of it. The image I made is 27x20. I used the FrancophilSans Bold font (it is argued to be the iPod font- or at least a good clone of it). Attached is the winterboard theme of it. Work great for me
    really ? you mean the one with the ski station logo ? would you share ?