+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please make a light saber battery......

is a discussion within the

General Media Discussion

forums, a part of the

Media

section;
i know there is a blue light saber(among other colors) for customize but i cant get them to work on winterboard! will someone please optimize the BLUE light saber battery
    Thanks

Default please make a light saber battery......
    i know there is a blue light saber(among other colors) for customize but i cant get them to work on winterboard!
    will someone please optimize the BLUE light saber battery for winterboard please!? i really want it lol its a great battery...

THANK YOU!!!

nobody can do it?
    Come on! :-(
    Can someone at least direct me to a place that can show me?
    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Magnum; 09-27-2008 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

:-(

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of battery where you thinking about? Really all it is is a bunch of pictures the phone loads at different times depending on how drained your battery is (a series of 8 or so pics). Do you just want something where the saber gets bigger and bigger or what?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

there's a blue light saber already in the downloads section...that's the one I want...but I can't get it to work with winterboard...all I want is that blue lght saber battery that's already in the downloads section, to be compadible with winterboard! Haha I can't get it to work!
    Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i know this is kinda old but here is what i just did. first your going to want to make this path "/private/var/stash/Themes.Uq2L2A/BlueSaber Battery/Bundles/com.apple.springboard". next download the file tht is in the download section. unzip it and rename all the .png files within to "BatteryBG_#.png (#= the number of the file.) now take and copy those over to the path that you made earlier and voila. you have the blue lightsaber on winterboard. hope that helps.

ps: an example of how the .png should be names is BatteryBG_1.png
    Last edited by firevalk01; 11-25-2008 at 07:42 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know this is an old post, but is there an HD lightsaber theme optimized for iPhone 5's Retina Screen?