Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!!! Iphone wont turn on!

Default Help!!! Iphone wont turn on!
    Hello, I recently plugged my Iphone into an aftermarket car charger, i know stupid me. The screen went white and then the phone forze. I unplugged it and turned it off and then it said I had no Wi fi. I took it home plugged it in to my computer becasue the battery was dying and then it froze up. I turned it off and now it wont turn on... at all!!! nothing not even the apple synbol. Any ideas?? Thanx in advance guys.

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

toast ..

ouch.

is it modded? take it to the store.

It is modded but it doesn turn on at all, i took it to a technician who knows about these types of things and he said it was done. Will apple know if its modded? I mean the phone is a brick it does absolutely nothing, would taking it to the store be my only option??

They wont know it was modded. They have no way to turn the phone back on.

My friend's iPhone died, and was heavily modded, he called apple and got an appointment to switch it out. So he had a case # and everything, and all he had to do was bring it in and they took a quick look.

I honestly find its really stupid that they put the same connector as the iPods yet it cannot be used with most iPod accessories.

Thanx for the reply I guess that's what I'll do just take it in and pray hopefully they won't give me a hard time