Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I found a locked Iphone is it any good.

Default I found a locked Iphone is it any good.
    I found an iphone, but it seems to be locked or something like that, I played with it and now is very interested in purchasing one (ordered one already, I am a tmobile user and have read all about the unlocks so I hope when I get it, I could unlock that but for this one. when I slide the botton button it goes from a iphone is disables connect to itunes to emergency call. when i connect to itunes it brings up someones name, I did try to look at the firmware, it is 03.12.06_G that is all I could find out. I did read from the forum that there is some kind of 4 digit code could that be taken off or this is a brick

sell it to me I need spare parts cause I just dropped mine and broke it.

You can try and unlock it, I think that particular loaded firmware will easily allow you to. If someones name comes up that means they probably activated with att, lost the phone, and had it deactivated... if you really want brownie points take it to an att store and return it, then buy your own.

Of course, that would just be extremely nice, lol not necessarily human.
    Last edited by knowtheobscure; 10-12-2007 at 09:58 AM.
    All is... so Accept and Just Be

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

stolen..now one finds an iphone...with out some one missing it....i bet you stole it

like I said, for the morons that joke arround way to much I found this, the phone is beat up, someone apprently tried to open this up but couldn't there are scratches on the back showing failed attempts. I was never interested in the phone till I saw this the screen is really nice compared to my htc touch. I was just asking a question so get a life

so thats what happened to my iphone....

jk man sell it for parts and sell that damn touch while your at it and get a real iphone.

deleted
    Last edited by allanofcalifornia; 10-13-2007 at 02:12 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...post #2 and he's calling people morons. Tell you what, send it to me and I will take a look at it. If you had bothered to read before you posted, you wold have had your answer. Asking people for help and then calling them names is not very good manners.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wbennin20 View Post
    like I said, for the morons that joke arround way to much I found this, the phone is beat up, someone apprently tried to open this up but couldn't there are scratches on the back showing failed attempts. I was never interested in the phone till I saw this the screen is really nice compared to my htc touch. I was just asking a question so get a life
    ok thanx
     Think Different

Take it to ATT, and they will find the owner...

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

whatever goodluck with you stolen iphone

Thumbs down * burglar alarm going off *
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    goodluck with you stolen iphone
    Exactly.

Hope you don't lose anything of your own in the future:

"Hey, I just found this Toyota whose doors were unlocked but there weren't any keys. Can someone help me make it mine? I mean, I have a driver's license, it's not in great shape, and the owner wasn't around, so I don't know what the big deal would be."

Grow up.

Tell you what,,if you send it to me,i will make sure the rightful owner gets it back ,,in return i will send you a brand new one ,,,i work at at&t and i fake the inventory,,,but since you will be such a nice guy and return it you deserve a brand new one,,,,ILL EVEN UNLOCK IT FOR U,,EMAIL ME,,,[email protected]
    YOU MY FRIEND ARE WHAT WE NEED MORE IN THE WORLD OF!!!!!!!!!

listen to that guy(above me)
    he sounds pretty damn cool to me