+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restore unlocked 1.02 to stock

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello all My touch screen recently went out on the top 2 rows only. I can touch everything but the top two rows, no idea why. I think I'm going
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Restore unlocked 1.02 to stock
    Hello all
    My touch screen recently went out on the top 2 rows only. I can touch everything but the top two rows, no idea why. I think I'm going to send my phone back to Apple to fix under warranty, but I want to restore everything back to stock. Will Apple still accept my phone even though I'm not signed up with AT&T? Searched and can't seem to find a thread about it. Do I just goto Itunes - Restore? Or is it a little bit harder. Are my files still going to be on the phone? Should I delete it manually thru Ibrikr? I can't uninstall my apps in Installer.app since I can't press the uninstall tab. Thanks in advance and sorry so long.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

If you have an unlocked iPhone, Apple provides no warranty at all. This same thing happened to my wife's iPhone after she dropped it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks
    I just did a restore to my unlocked 1.0.2 and found in order for it to work I had to downgrade from iTunes 7.4.2 to 7.3 .

I pressed on the menu and power button until I got the yellow triangle..opened iTunes. Hit option key and restore and followed instructions... When I tried it with 7.4.2 Apple warned me that it was about to install 1.1.1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks bro. Where did you find Itunes 7.3? It'll clear everything so theres no evidence on my Iphone...?

LinkBacks (?)