Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Drag and Drop Modding: Manzana
07-20-2007, 09:17 AM #1Drag and Drop Modding: Manzana
Simple and powerful .NET library that lets you read/write files from/to the iPhone, list directory contents and other file and directory related functions.
Expect the library to be enhanced as more internal details on the iPhone are unveiled.
* Directory creation/deletion/renaming
* File read/write/delete/rename
* Events for Connect/Disconnect
* Windows Help file (via Sandcastle)
* Sample GUI application (available on Downloads page)
07-20-2007, 09:20 AM #2
That's just awesome!
07-20-2007, 09:50 AM #3
Yes, it works very well.
07-25-2007, 12:05 AM #4
Sorry, but i am lost...How does one use this exactly?
07-25-2007, 03:54 PM #5
I'm working on the codebase to add a few features that it needs:
* refresh the filesystem (in case you're doing stuff in putty behind the scenes)
* Getfile - select a file / files / dir and copy them to the PC.
Initially, I'm just adding to his code, but I'm also working on a GUI of my own that uses his base iPhone classes.
If the author of Manzana is around, I'd like to join the dev team.
07-25-2007, 07:40 PM #6
Awesome CmputrAce, glad to have you here. As I've said before, we love developers.
07-25-2007, 08:40 PM #7
i didnt even click the link.. is it mac or windows
07-25-2007, 10:06 PM #8