+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone locked slider bar color...

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hate to be that guy who posts in different sections but i posted in OSX specific modding and no one replied so,Im tryin to change the locked slider bar color
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone locked slider bar color...
    Hate to be that guy who posts in different sections but i posted in OSX specific modding and no one replied so,Im tryin to change the locked slider bar color that is white now,i have a PPC and Intel mac laptop and all i see when i look these things up are codes to put in like /library/IPHONE/ etc etc and it doesent say where to put these in,how to get to them etc,and trust me,ive looked EVERYWHERE,so flame me if you must but i am super frustrated and have tried my hardest,i just want to make the slider bar red,i have customize on 1.1.4(Moded customize) and summerboard curently installed.

If you could please help,im at work and im goin to check this every few minutes...

And also,is it possible at all to change the new text message sound?
    thanks guys!

/bump please? im super frustrated ahah
    Last edited by xk1sovietx; 03-26-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

What do you mean color? You mean the mask color or the bar color or the slider color? Please be more specific... it would be easier to help you if you would. For the new text message sound, just go in to Customize->System Sounds->SMS Received Sound. You have to have the sounds in your /private/var/root/Library/Customize/AudioFiles first.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How to change the mask color or the bar color or the slider color? Please tell in details i have windows XP, pls help me

How to change the mask color or the bar color and the slider color?
    Last edited by KaRdOn; 09-20-2008 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost