Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 on 4.1 upgrade to ios8-9? help

Default Iphone 4 on 4.1 upgrade to ios8-9? help
    I came across two older iphone 4s. They are both on 4.1 and my goal is to get them operational so that my kids can use them for games and drone controller. Can and how do I update to newer firmware in this situation? Is it even possible?

Iphone 4 isnt compatable with ios 10.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would keep it on 4.1, depending on the condition that they are in, they could be worth upwards of $300-$350 due to the rarity of that software on a 4S, it also depends on the carrier, me personally, if you had the original boxes for them then I'd pay $400 for each of them. Then you could use that $400 to buy newer iPhones for what you are wanting. I just wouldn't suggest ruining the rarity of those two devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are both jailbroken. One has a cracked back but fronts are perfect. I do have a box but the serials dont match! The one with the cracked back is 16gb, other is 32gb. I am open to offers if you would like them. Let me know, thanks

Newiphone27, could i possibly trade you something for one of the phones? i don't care about serials or anything. i just need an inexpensive phone i can send to someone in Honduras (her phone died).

Hey,
    I’d like to barter (trade) for it, maybe something you can use or of equal or reasonable value.
    This is MY own Craigslist page --> Barter/Trade for laptop repair (MOBO needed ASAP!) and/or other items!
    <-- My stuff for sell/trade.
    If you’re interested in something worth more than its value, I’ll make good deal for difference in cash.

Thanks for considering barter, which helps to reduce/re-use/renew/recycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Newiphone27 View Post
    They are both jailbroken. One has a cracked back but fronts are perfect. I do have a box but the serials dont match! The one with the cracked back is 16gb, other is 32gb. I am open to offers if you would like them. Let me know, thanks
    This is a violation of forums rules for offering devices for sale. Please refer to the rules to take the appropriate steps on how to do it properly.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...2&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0