Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: best free batch iphone video converter

Default best free batch iphone video converter
    I tried to search it up but didn't come up with much but guides and/or programs related to dvd to iphone.

I'm looking for a video converter for the iphone that allows batch conversions. That is, multiple conversions, or allows for drag and drop queuing.

Yes I know about videora, but that is rather time consuming to individually queue up files. I tested out a few free to try but have to buy programs...I'd rather find a free one.

So to reiterate looking for free video to iphone converter that allows for

-batch conversions/easy drag and drop queuing
    -relatively easy to understand gui
    -good speed vs. quality

obviously i dont expect to find EXACTLY what I want...but anything close is fine...so if you all have any suggestions...ya

thanks in advance.

I use Moyea Video Converter. I would say it does the job nicely. It does batch conversions, allows for joining of multiple video files, drag and drop, trim video length, crop video size, various configurable output formats and the GUI is not overly simple and not overly complicated.

Here's the link:

http://www.my-video-converter.com/video_converter/
    Last edited by peter123; 05-07-2008 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

looks interesting. i'll check it out. thanks for your input.

That site is rated very bad under safesite WOT program that I have with GoogleChrome. The rating is severely in red. So don't click on that link.

Though I am looking for such program. Wondering which is best.

bleh
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 01-15-2011 at 11:38 AM.