Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Few Questions.

Default Few Questions.
    Hi all, love the forum, its so helpful. I have a few questions.

I have a Iphone unlocked and on Tmobile, I did not upgrade to 1.1.1 for obvious reasons, mainly my phone is working perfect and great and I want it to continue that way My first question is this:

1. Can I upgrade my itunes to the latest itunes and not cause any problems to my unlocked phone?
    2. I have connected to itunes since the latest firmware upgrade, if I do, I assume it will not force the update to the latest firmware, but it will ask me if I want to, correct?
    3. Does anyone know how easy it will be to upgrade to 1.1.1 when the figure a way if keeping the phones working and unlocked, or will I have to reset everything then upgrade to 1.1.1 with whatever new software will be available?

Thank you.

1 YES but I would do it with docking iphone.

2 YES it will ask plus confirm dont worry just dont hit the update or restore keys while docked.

Niko

Thanks, so are you saying I should dock my iphone then when itunes comes up and asks me to upgrade, upgrade I tunes then? It won't cause any problems to my iphone correct? Thanks for you answers.

Quote Originally Posted by liontos View Post
    1 YES but I would do it with docking iphone.

2 YES it will ask plus confirm dont worry just dont hit the update or restore keys while docked.

Niko