Results 1 to 16 of 16

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Moving pics problem

  1. #1
    Default Moving pics problem
    Ok I just recently upgraded to 7.1.2 and jail broke my phone. Now I'm trying to move my photos from my comp to my iPhone using ifunbox or ifile but it's not working. I wanna add it to my camera roll but it's not working I tried to add it to dcmi folder using ifile but it doesn't work please help

  2. #2
    You don't need IfunBox or iFile. Just sync the folder with the photos on your PC with iTunes to your iphone.
    When you connect your iphone to PC, open iTunes. In summary on the top, hit the button photos. You will have a choice to choose the folder for syncing. Choose the folder with your photos on your PC and hit the sync button. All your photos from that folder will be transferred to your iphone. Very simple

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    You don't need IfunBox or iFile. Just sync the folder with the photos on your PC with iTunes to your iphone.
    When you connect your iphone to PC, open iTunes. In summary on the top, hit the button photos. You will have a choice to choose the folder for syncing. Choose the folder with your photos on your PC and hit the sync button. All your photos from that folder will be transferred to your iphone. Very simple
    Yea I tried that but not all my photos and videos transferred

  4. #4
    What you need to do is transfer it to the /DCIM/100Apple (camera roll) as you mentioned, and THEN go to the PhotoData folder and delete the Photos.sqlite file.

    Reboot the phone, then open back up the photos app, and it shall began to restore all your photos and videos you transferred.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    What you need to do is transfer it to the /DCIM/100Apple (camera roll) as you mentioned, and THEN go to the PhotoData folder and delete the Photos.sqlite file.

    Reboot the phone, then open back up the photos app, and it shall began to restore all your photos and videos you transferred.
    I tried that also and it says restoring now do I have to be connected to the internet for it to continue and how long does it normally take

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
    I tried that also and it says restoring now do I have to be connected to the internet for it to continue and how long does it normally take
    You don't need the internet. It's stored locally on the phone.

    Depending on how many photos you transferred, it should be rather quickly, but may take longer if you transferred videos over that you recorded previously before the upgrade.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

    Krayziezay (07-10-2014)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    You don't need the internet. It's stored locally on the phone.

    Depending on how many photos you transferred, it should be rather quickly, but may take longer if you transferred videos over that you recorded previously before the upgrade.
    Cool thanks hopefully won't take I think it's been doing it for over an hour now

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
    Cool thanks hopefully won't take I think it's been doing it for over an hour now
    Are you also transferring .mp4 files or do you just have a lot of photos?

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    Are you also transferring .mp4 files or do you just have a lot of photos?
    Both

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
    Both
    will take a while, everything should be fully restored later

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    will take a while, everything should be fully restored later
    Gotcha thanks for the help ima let it sit overnight

  13. #12
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,188
    Thanks
    3,922
    Thanked 10,188 Times in 6,204 Posts

    Shouldn't take overnight unless you have a ton of .mp4 vids.

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Shouldn't take overnight unless you have a ton of .mp4 vids.
    Well it just finished

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
    Gotcha thanks for the help ima let it sit overnight
    I have a new problem now whenever I take a pic using my camera it doesn't show in my album folder

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
    I have a new problem now whenever I take a pic using my camera it doesn't show in my album folder
    Where is the photo placed in?

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    Where is the photo placed in?
    I thought it would go to camera roll but I fixed it just deleted a folder in ifile and now it works

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •