Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cydia safari phone messages icons all gone

Default cydia safari phone messages icons all gone
    -img_2872.png
    Ok I was messing around with my phone and I accidently deleted ff6.plist from my phone and now everything is gone off my phone. Cydia is gone all my iphone icons such as the messenger phone and internet icons are gone. When I go to search and search for music or messages I get an Error unsupported URL message. Can someone help me fix this problem

Restore and start from the beginning....

is there a way to save what I have on my phone now so that I wont loose them

Loose what, don't you have any backup saved before? If not, I wouldn't recommend backing it up now, in that kind of state.
    Setup as new is always the right way to go. iTunes can get back all of your apps. As for Cydia Tweaks, you will have to install them back manually.

I had apps and settings that I wanted to keep but since im on 7.0 does that mean I have to upgrade to 7.1.2 and jailbreak that way or can I just stay on 7.0 and jailbreak

You have to upgrade to 7.1.2. No other way and believe me, you won't regret it. It is a huge improvement in comparison to 7.0.
    Jailbreak with Pangu 1.1.

are most of the apps in cydia updated for 7.1.2

Yes they are, but as usual, be careful, when installing...more and more tweaks get updated, day by day....patience is the right word.....

aite gotcha ima try it tomorrow since Im at work right now and don't get off till the next morning

Thanks
    Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,383 Posts

FYI, you 'can' restore back to 7.0 using iLexRat but I agree that 7.1.2 is a whole lot better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    FYI, you 'can' restore back to 7.0 using iLexRat but I agree that 7.1.2 is a whole lot better!!!
    Except for these damn TCCService logs I get occassionally. I don't even know what that is.

How could I do that when I didn't have ilexrat installed nor cydia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
    How could I do that when I didn't have ilexrat installed nor cydia
    If you have iFile that still worx or SSH ability, you can install iLexRat manually. If you don't have MobileTerminal, you can install that manually, as well, and then run iLexRat.

If you have iFile that still worx or SSH ability, you can install iLexRat manually. If you don't have MobileTerminal, you can install that manually, as well, and then run iLexRat.
    O damn I was able to ssh with ifunbox but my ifile was gone I wish I would've seen this before I updated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krayziezay View Post
    O damn I was able to ssh with ifunbox but my ifile was gone I wish I would've seen this before I updated
    No worries. 7.1.2 is still a ton better than 7.0.x!