Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iWidgets/iWidgetTapper Problem

Default iWidgets/iWidgetTapper Problem
    Hi all,

i have found iWidgets and -Tapper some days ago, everything worked fine, but now the widget don't get green backgrounded in wiggle-mode. i have no idea what happened, it stopped to work after i called up the tapper-applist just to change the app i want to start, like many times before. there was an update for iWidgets, but i was respringing the phone several times between update and the problem. Tried to reinstall them, deleted all files in iFile and istalled everything new, but still the same problem.

Do someone of you know any compatibility-problems or whatever?

Just don't know what to do, was so happy about this find, was using PerPage+ before, with own html-widgets and wanted always to hide some icons and start the apps over tapping the widgets.

I'm still on iOS 6.1.2 with evasi0n (what else)

Hope so much someone can help me, after searching it seems like i'm the fist who got problems with that nice tweaks at all.

Greetz, Wilson

Hi Wilson, it sounds like your on the old version of iWidgetTapper. You can download the beta version: iWidgetTapper Beta for iOS 7 | SD Dev Studio it should resolve your issue.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SDDev For This Useful Post:

Wilson84 (01-13-2014)

Thank you so much mate now im happy again. Was on that site, but didn't find anything. First i was thinking that it got to be the problem, bcs of iWidgets update, but it worked first with the old version of tapper, so i started to search for another problem.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Greetz, Wilson