Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Camera issue since jailbreak..

Default Camera issue since jailbreak..
    This has happened on my iphone 5 and ipad air as well.. Anyone else having the same issue? Any fix??ImageUploadedByModMyi1388655896.381228.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1388655904.848472.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1388655911.898582.jpg

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi.

Looks like the phone has locked with the option with zoom out. You must go for iPhone support page on their site. You will get to know how to remove it from there.

Im sorry i dont understand what you are trying to say.. My iphone and my ipad are doing the same thing. The time and wifi signal and battery are showing up while im trying to take a picture or video.. Thats the problem....

Just check mine and it's doing it too, checked my iPad that I haven't jailbroke yet and it's not doing. Never noticed it before, doesn't really bother me but if it bothers you maybe you could email/tweet the evader team and tell them.

Edit:

Just found this.

statusbarfix 2 from the repo repo.pnre.co.vu

I haven't tried it but from what I read it does work, the only thing it doesn't fix is the status bar still shows up in the passbook app
    Last edited by emerica6708; 01-02-2014 at 03:55 PM.