Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Text Messaging ios 7 Fail / Bug? when trying to forward on?

Default Text Messaging ios 7 Fail / Bug? when trying to forward on?
    Hi,
    first off hope this is in the right place : )

Thanks for looking in, is it me or do others have the same problem?
    I've notice when in messages if you want to forward on a message that the edit control (top right) has been exchanged for a contact button.
    So, having watched a brief video clip i tried to understand how to forward a message on and it appears you have to hold the "talk bubble" down in order to open a side window (left side) with circles that you can tick to select what you want to forward on.
    This just isn't doing it for me! i get three options when i hold the bubble down "copy, more speak" if i select more it does nothing, if i copy the message and then create a new message to paste the message in just dosen't paste??
    On occaisions i also get a crash which takes me back to home page??
    Any help, support, advice or info on this would be really appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Having spoken to Apple and my Carrier company it is a recognized bug something to do with platforms and operating systems, it is being worked on but no fix as of yet, bit annoying, Apple called me back as I had to collect my daughter from school and the operator passed me onto a manager and he was requesting payment for either 1,2, or 3 year remote assistance cover in the event I have further issues, I don't want to pay, it's a 4s and shouldn't be having these issues, this should have been smoothed out before release, I have also completely restored and re- synced but to no avail, anyone else having any issues??