Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Why Unstable?

Hybrid View

Default Why Unstable?
    Hello forum, I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out why my phone is unstable...I'll list what I have and hope that someone can find a conflict. The problem is that it takes a long time to unlock it, a long time to open apps, and more often than not the apps crash when I open them. It also goes into safe mode half the time I respring.

I have an iPhone 4, GSM, carrier unlocked by AT&T, now on Vivo network in Brazil. It's jailbroken with Evasion, running iOS 6.1. It is a 16GB model, with 8.5GB free.

I have the following Cydia System Packages installed: Action Menu, Activator, AppList, evasi0n, iFile, Mobile Substrate, Rotation Inhibitor, SBSettings, SpringFlash, untrackerd, WinterBoard, 3G Unrestrictor 5.

I have the following Cydia Utility Packages installed: AppInfo, AptBackup, Cleaner, Erica Utilities, Fake Carrier, PkgBackup, RecordMyScreen.

I have the following AddOns installed: Airplane SBSettings, Bubbles Pro LivePaper, Capture View, Earth LivePaper, Edge Toggle, Nexus LivePaper, Private Browsing Switch, sbstettingstoggles, SpringFlash SBSettings,

I have the following tweaks installed: ActiveDock, AdBlocker, AnyAttach, Auxo, BannerSwipe, Barrel, Bars, Beacon, BrowserChanger, LivePapers, CallBar, CaptureWeb, ChromeDownloader, ColorKeyboard, Cyntact, DimInCall, EasyRefresh for Chrome, Enable Copy Text in FB, FB Privacy, Folder Enhancer, FullScroll, GridLock, Icon Renamer, Infnidock, iOS6 Weather App Fix, LastPic, Live Battery Indicator, LivePapers, LiveWire Pro, Low PowerBanner, Nitrous, PasswordPilot, PatternUnlock, Prime, Pull To Disable Alarms, Pull to Refresh Safari, QR for WhatsApp, QuickShoot, Record 'n' Torch, Settings Rotator, ShowCase, Sleep2EndCall for CallBar, StatusHUD, Substrate Safe Mode, Tab+, TaskMaster, tsLock O, Unpower, Usage, User Agent Faker, WeatherIcon 6, WebOffline for Chrome, WeePreferenceLoader, WhatsApp LSeen Time,

I have the following AppStore Apps installed: Airbnb, Amazon, Amazon Price Check, Angry Birds, TomTom Brazil, TomTom Chile, Candy Crush, Chrome, XE Currency Converter, eBay, Economist, Emoji 2, Vonage Extensions, Facebook, FallDown, FindMyiPhone, FlightTracker, Google Earth, Google Chrome, Google Plus, Google VPhone, Google Translate, GorillaCam, Groupon, Ignition, iHandyLevel, InstantVideo, Kindle, Light, FB Messenger, myAT&T, Netflix, NY Times, O Globo, Pandora, Photon, PhotoShop Express, RedLaser, Ringtones Pro, Running, Skype, SpanishDict, StickrFree, TaxiBeat, Trip Advisor, Veja, Washington Post, Weather, WebViewService, WhatsApp, Word Reference, Yelp, and YouTube.

I routinely kill the processes in the SysTray, then I kill them with the SBSettings menu, then I clean them with cleaner. So what's making this phone so slow? Anyone see any conflicts?

I appreciate your help!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,951 Times in 6,529 Posts

Are you serious?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Lol I'm with king.

To navy tweaks man your ram is probally is so low that's what causing this issue. Delete sine tweaks. That's way to many espically on an iPhone 4

Yeah I 2nd what king said. You simply have too many tweaks running. Check with sbsettings what your RAM is doing. I have a few tweaks installed and my iPhone 4 generally sits at about 280mb of free ram depending what's cached in the background. Uninstall most of your tweaks and addons and you'll see a huge difference