Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRadio on ios 6?

Lightbulb iRadio on ios 6?
    Hello,

I have reently fell in love with iRadio. I have one i4 running the ios 7 beta and one i4 jailbroken on 6.1.2 The jailbroken one is my main phone. I was bored so I followed this guide #8038159 - Pastie
    I was then browsing around the filesystem on ios 7 and thought, "What if there was a way to port iRadio to ios 6?" I grabbed the music.app from ios 7 and replaced the current one on my iphone 4. Unsurprisingly, it didn't work. I am not at the level of talent where i could port this over, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested. Here's the file Music.app.zip

Good Luck!

*note* If you do succeed, please try to explain how to me so I could learn.

Not wanting to sound like a pedantic ***, but technically distributing the iradio app is piracy given its not on general release, much like downloading iOS 7 beta without a dev account...

On another note likely to do with the dev api's, much like why some apps require a certain release of ios or above to work? Dunno how you'd work around this but would be amazing if you could. Try tunein radio from the app store! Great for steaming