+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone disabled question

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm sure you guys get this a lot. However this phone is not stolen, it is my brother phone who passed away in
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone disabled question
    Hello,

I'm new to this forum and I'm sure you guys get this a lot. However this phone is not stolen, it is my brother phone who passed away in February. Everyone has tried to get into the phone but now it says connect to iTunes. I'm assuming he updated last to iOS 6 but not sure which version. (The one before February 13 or one before that) All I really care to do is get on and see his messages and photos but when I try the bypass I only get the black screen. Also on the number pad I do not have emergency call button, not sure why just has the keypad. If anyone could help, I could prove my situation if needed I just need to get in. Hopefully someone can pm me.

Thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Have you the computer he used the phone with?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joebhoy View Post
    Have you the computer he used the phone with?
    This, or get the executor of your late brother's will to contact Apple. Of course, this will require his will having explicit instructions for the handling of his iPhone's contents (or a court order)...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Tried going to verizon and apple but both would not help. I have his computer but doesnt seem like he has ever actually connected it to the PC. was hoping that i could jailbreak it and get passed. I tried that whole emergency call bypass but it would not work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im sure he has connected it to the computer, Look up WinAVI iphone data recovery it will scan his backup

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, just a thought, some iOS versions had lockscreen bypass hacks. If you search YouTube for "iPhone lockscreen bypass" you will get some examples you could try.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm going through the exact same thing right now. A family friends son committed suicide and they asked me to try to access his . It took ab a week but I found a method . Pm me and I can help