Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need to change themes to default with messed up digitizer

Default Need to change themes to default with messed up digitizer
    I dropped my phone a while ago and it started out with just the cracks and it turned into the digitizer causing problems, it has lines across the screen and the touchscreen basically touches for itself. I need to bring it to apple to fix the screen but i need to change my lockscreen theme back to default so they wont know it jailbroken. I can only get onto the phone sometimes and im pretty sure openssh isnt installed so what should i do. Will apple store even care? I dont want to but if i have to restore to fix it how can i make sure to stay on the lower firmware?

edit: its jailbroken via evasion cant remember firmware version cant get on to check it right now, nevermind running 6.1 it says it in itunes
    Last edited by ryan884; 06-10-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Turn the iPhone off and when you turn it back on hold the volume down button on the side during the entire boot up. That should make it boot up without Mobile Substrate enable and with out that most jail break tweaks, including WinterBoard won't be enabled. When you're ready to have all your jailbreak stuff enabled again just reboot the phone like normal and it'll all be back.

If that doesn't work try doing the same thing but this time hold the volume up. I'm almost positive that its volume down though.

You could also probably use ifunbox on your computer to go in and delete the theme.
    Last edited by emerica6708; 06-15-2013 at 04:46 PM.